(2018) PUB2 is an interdisciplinary initiative by students of the Sandberg Instituut: a group of artists, writers, editors and designers who aim to structure and establish a publishing practice at their school. While investigating the possibilities within the context of an artistic master program, PUB functions as a hub and platform to identify interdisciplinary connections and accelerate collaborations amongst the students or third parties.
a) PUB Print workshop was open to everyone interested in amplifying their practice through publishing activities.
b) PUB Fanzine Fair is an alternative platform connecting self-organized artist and publishers, expanding the notion of distribution and building bridges between the Gerrit Rietveld Academie, Sandberg Instituut and the outside world.
(2017) fanfare inc.3 catalogue presented in the Chaumont Biennial of Graphic Design4 (FR). An ongoing investigation into the current conditions of nomadic design labour. First chapter of a serie that aims to reflect on new nomadic work practices through the lens of corporate culture. Each part of the research explores several points of view, drawing on interviews as well as both visual and written contributions. Project made with fanfare and in collaboration with Ulises Soriano, Bram van den Berg, Edu León, Jessie Ying Ying and Charlie Clemoes.
a) DIN A6 softcover, black and white digital print mixed with an original KLM catalogue. Over 300 pages aprox. Edition of 200.
(2016 — 2017) Identity and web design for Station to Station, an online magazine of DutchCulture/TransArtist.
(2016) Catalogue presented at the OFF – Program, in the 27th Brno Biennal10 (CZ). A collaboration between fanfare and White Stuff Gallery. Based on the aesthetics of IKEA and as a extension of the home. Displayed at the Moravian Gallery. The books take shape as a compilation of essays and illustrations collected from 30 different designers and writers. Preface of the series fanfare inc.11
a) DIN A6 softcover, black and white digital print mixed with an original IKEA catalogue. Over 300 pages aprox. Edition of 40.
b) Installation at the Moravian Gallery.
a) DIN A2 silkscreen poster with silver spray paint.
a) Digital printed bildboard at the Gerrit Rietveld Academie. Size 6,25 m x 1,25 m.
b) One out of six Din A2 Photo plotted poster.
c) Line—up/water bottle programme design.
d) Din A2 newspaper offset printed.
a) Design for a RISO publication published through Subbacultcha!.
b) Photography research.
b) Photography research.
c) DIN A0 Offset calibration sheet design.
1061 HW Amsterdam
- 1.- http://carne.work/
- 2.- http://pub.sandberg.nl
- 3.- http://fanfareinc.world
- 4.- http://fanfarefanfare.nl/items/fanfare-inc-chaumont
- 5.- http://ting-gong.com/
- 6.- http://adolfopress.com/
- 7.- http://www.transartists.org/sites/default/files/station2station/1/
- 8.- http://www.transartists.org/sites/default/files/station2station/2/
- 9.- http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1867714610133922.1073741855.1484766988428688&type=3
- 10.- http://fanfarefanfare.nl/items/brno-biennial
- 11.- http://fanfareinc.world/brno.html
- 12.- http://ottokaan.com/#14
- 13.- http://miquelhervas.com/ok
- 14.- http://www.festadelgrafisme.org/
- 15.- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPO_zKzoe5I
- 16.- http://rietveld.webtic.nl/en/final-works/2015/grafisch-ontwerpen/Miquel-Hervas-Gomez